Saturday, July 24, 2010

Oh Jeeze, What Now?

So, yeah. I'm still not really sure what my plans are for this crazy blog-thing. Still trying to decide where I want to go with it. I had some ideas to start with, and I totally planned on posting something new daily, but my inspiration is lagging a bit.

Politics is always an option, I suppose, but I just don't find it interesting enough to talk about daily. Honestly, I don't think anyone sane does, either. But I'll see what I can do. So for now, I guess I'll just keep posting random junk with photos here and there to entertain the masses. Because everyone loves photos. :D

1 comment:

  1. Haha, politics does get tiring, that's why I throw in some hand-drawn computer art, or a half-nude woman every now and again. It keeps me sane ;).

    ReplyDelete